Brighter, sharper, more compact and more rugged than many other binoculars in this lens-diameter class. These compacts are identical to the larger Ultravids in their high levels of optical and mechanical performance. This is a consequence of specially designed eyepieces that guarantee a wide and sharp view without colour fringing from edge to edge of the image. Almost all elements of the full-size Ultravids have been miniaturised to a degree that permits their integration in the bodies of these compact glasses.
In addition to the rugged rubber-armoured versions, the Ultravids are also available as a BL version with premium-quality black leather trim. This lends the glasses a classical elegance and guarantees withstanding lifetime of constant use.
• Bright optics that are extremely rich in contrast because of the Leica HighLux System (HLS TM) and optical / mechanical stray light optimisation.
• Rubber armouring for a good grip.
• Weighs only 700 grams (25 oz)
• High stability, due to the magnesium body shell and the titanium hinge shaft
• Removable rotating sleeves with two click stops
• Newly designed multi-function central drive with integrated diopter compensation
• Impact resistant, watertight to a depth of 5m (16.4 ft), cold-proof down to -25 °C (-13 °F)
|Info & Care
|Size & Fit
Order before the 17th November to guarantee your leather goods arrive in time for Christmas. For any orders placed after this date, please contact us for the current lead time.
Most leather goods are made to order, usually dispatched within 2 weeks.
Find out more about our delivery options
|Delivery Option||Standard (3-5 Days)|
|Explora Club Members
||Free on orders over £250/$300
|UK (excluding N.I.)
|Rest of World
*All shipments to EU are inclusive of sales tax & duties
Sign up to The Explora Club to receive 10% off your next purchase and complimentary delivery on orders over £250/$300.