The new Bournbrook Rucksack is handsomely designed for the modern traveller. Spacious and comfortable, with chequering-inspired back padding, this new member of the Bournbrook Travel Collection is ideal for fine-living city dwellers and outdoor enthusiasts alike. Sports a large multi-use pocket on the front and a secure sleeve pocket inside. Handcrafted in England.
The name Bournbrook holds a very special place in the history of Westley Richards and its gunmaking. Following the global success of our Anson & Deeley Boxlock action, still referenced in shotguns today, Westley Richards moved to Bournbrook, Birmingham in 1894.
The company remained there until 2008 where a planned move to the city’s historic Gun Quarter, gave opportunity to house the gun and leather factories under a single roof, alongside a new flagship retail space.
The Bournbrook Collection is greatly inspired by both the checkering our master gunmakers carefully handcraft onto the gun stocking, and key details seen in our traditional gun cases. An ode to the master engraver Paul Lantuch is on display with our exclusive lining design.
• Size 39 x 32 x 18 cm
• Hard wearing vegetable-tanned leather
• Solid brass hardware
• Gun Stock checkering feature on front pocket
• 6 stud gun case keep detail
• Leather feet
• Custom lining by renowned engraver Paul Lantuch
• Fully lined with 3 interior pockets
• Quilted padding on back panel for comfort and support
• Adjustable full leather straps with shoulder support pads
• Carry handle
• Expanding front pocket with zip closure
• 2 easy access side pockets
Do not wash, do not tumble dry, wipe with a damp cloth
For the leather apply a small amount of beeswax and polish every 4-6 months.
|Info & Care
|Size & Fit
Sign up to The Explora Club to receive 10% off your next purchase and complimentary delivery on orders over £250/$300.