The new Bournbrook Rucksack is handsomely designed for the modern traveller. Spacious and comfortable, with chequering-inspired back padding, this new member of the Bournbrook Travel Collection is ideal for fine-living city dwellers and outdoor enthusiasts alike. Sports a large multi-use pocket on the front and a secure sleeve pocket inside. Handcrafted in England.
The name Bournbrook holds a very special place in the history of Westley Richards and its gunmaking. Following the global success of our Anson & Deeley Boxlock action, still referenced in shotguns today, Westley Richards moved to Bournbrook, Birmingham in 1894.
The company remained there until 2008 where a planned move to the city’s historic Gun Quarter, gave opportunity to house the gun and leather factories under a single roof, alongside a new flagship retail space.
The Bournbrook Collection is greatly inspired by both the checkering our master gunmakers carefully handcraft onto the gun stocking, and key details seen in our traditional gun cases. An ode to the master engraver Paul Lantuch is on display with our exclusive lining design.
Order before the 18th of November to guarantee your leather goods arrive in time for Christmas. For any orders placed after this date, please contact us for the current lead time.
- Size 39 x 32 x 18 cm
- Hard wearing vegetable-tanned leather
- Solid brass hardware
- Gun Stock checkering feature on front pocket
- 6 stud gun case keep detail
- Leather feet
- Custom lining by renowned engraver Paul Lantuch
- Fully lined with 3 interior pockets
- Quilted padding on back panel for comfort and support
- Adjustable full leather straps with shoulder support pads
- Carry handle
- Expanding front pocket with zip closure
- 2 easy access side pockets
- Do not wash, do not tumble dry, wipe with a damp cloth
- For the leather apply a small amount of beeswax and polish every 4-6 months
As most leather goods are made to order, please allow some extra time for our artisans to fulfil your request. We aim to have all orders dispatched within 2 weeks but please enquire if your order is urgent.
Click here to learn more about Westley Richards leather goods.
|Info & Care
|Size & Fit
Find out more about our delivery options
|Shipping Option||Price||Delivery Estimate|
|USA, Canada and Mexico (Excluding Extended Area Zones)
||$20 Flat Rate
||1-2 Working Days
|Rest of the World
||3-5 Working Days
Sign up to The Explora Club to receive 10% off your next purchase and complimentary delivery on orders over £250/$300.