Filson's Mackinaw Wool Cruiser is the most versatile cold-weather protection you’ll find–when you want to wear one jacket, no matter what direction the weather turns, nothing performs better. The extremely durable wool from Oregon’s Pendleton Woolen Mills is an uncommonly tight weave that resists wind while remaining breathable. Mackinaw Wool insulates wet or dry–due to its complex fiber structure, it can absorb up to 30% of its own weight in water without feeling damp or clammy. With the four snap-flap pockets on the front and a full-width map/chart pocket covering the entire back, two layers of wool cover most of the torso, right where it’s needed most.
• Made in America
• Dry clean only
• Made with 100% virgin wool
• Classic Cruiser multi-pocket design
• Naturally water-repellent fabric is breathable and wind-resistant
• 4 snap-flap pockets, slotted utility pocket, 2 side-entry hand pockets, interior-stow pocket and full-width pass-through back pocket.
• Button-front closure; button-adjustable cuffs
|Info & Care
|Size & Fit
Order before the 17th November to guarantee your leather goods arrive in time for Christmas. For any orders placed after this date, please contact us for the current lead time.
Find out more about our delivery options
|Delivery Option||Standard (3-5 Days)|
|Explora Club Members
||Free on orders over £250/$300
|UK (excluding N.I.)
|Rest of World
*All shipments to EU are inclusive of sales tax & duties
Sign up to The Explora Club to receive 10% off your next purchase and complimentary delivery on orders over £250/$300.