The Bournbrook Wash Bag is your perfect travelling partner. Sports a large open interior with a robust matching handle and a secure external pocket for extra storage. Handcrafted in England.
The name Bournbrook holds a very special place in the history of Westley Richards and its gunmaking. Following the global success of our Anson & Deeley Boxlock action, still referenced in shotguns today, Westley Richards moved to Bournbrook, Birmingham in 1894.
The company remained there until 2008 where a planned move to the city’s historic Gun Quarter, gave opportunity to house the gun and leather factories under a single roof, alongside a new flagship retail space.
The Bournbrook Collection is greatly inspired by both the checkering our master gunsmiths carefully handcraft onto our gun stocking, and key details seen in our traditional gun cases. An ode to the master engraver Paul Lantuch is on display with our exclusive lining design.
- Size: 25cm (30cm with handle) x 15cm x 11cm
- Hardwearing vegetable-tanned leather
- Custom lining by renowned engraver Paul Lantuch
- 1" carry handle
- Secure front zip compartment
- Gun stock checkering feature
- Internal compartment
- Leather feet
- Brass Zips
- Initialling is not available on this product
- Do not wash, do not tumble dry, wipe with a damp cloth
- For the leather apply a small amount of beeswax and polish every 4-6 months
As most leather goods are made to order, please allow some extra time for our artisans to fulfil your request. We aim to have all orders dispatched within 2 weeks but please enquire if your order is urgent.
Click here to learn more about Westley Richards leather goods.
|Info & Care
|Size & Fit
Sign up to The Explora Club to receive 10% off your next purchase and complimentary delivery on orders over £250/$300.