A soft briefcase created with the commuter in mind, travelling between their fine country home to meetings in town. Thoughtfully designed with secure compartments for laptops, devices and documents. Handcrafted in England.
The name Bournbrook holds a very special place in the history of Westley Richards and its gunmaking. Following the global success of our Anson & Deeley Boxlock action, still referenced in shotguns today, Westley Richards moved to Bournbrook, Birmingham in 1894.
The company remained there until 2008 where a planned move to the city’s historic Gun Quarter, gave opportunity to house the gun and leather factories under a single roof, alongside a new flagship retail space.
The Bournbrook Collection is greatly inspired by both the checkering our master gunmakers carefully handcraft onto the gun stocking, and key details seen in our traditional gun cases. An ode to the master engraver Paul Lantuch is on display with our exclusive lining design.
• Size 42cmx 30cm (46cm with Handle) x 16cm
• Hardwearing vegetable-tanned leather
• Solid brass hardware
• Gun Stock checkering feature on front bellows pockets
• 2 secure front bellows pockets
• 6 stud gun case keep detail
• Gunstock checkered luggage tag
• Leather feet
• Custom lining by renowned engraver Paul Lantuch
• Adjustable full leather strap with shoulder support pad
• Trolley carry slip pocket
• Document zip pocket
• Carry handles
• Internal padded laptop section
• Cartridge pen slips
• 2 quick access internal pockets
Initialling available on side panel above the luggage tag
Do not wash, do not tumble dry, wipe with a damp cloth
For the leather apply a small amount of beeswax and polish every 4-6 months.
|Info & Care
|Size & Fit
Sign up to The Explora Club to receive 10% off your next purchase and complimentary delivery on orders over £250/$300.