Inspired by our history of gunmaking and named after our home for over 100 years, the Bournbrook 48hr Bag is the ideal companion on any trip. Secure external pockets that reference our gun checkering and traditional gun cases, are partnered with exciting new bespoke hardware also influenced by our sporting heritage. Available in both leather and strong British canvas combinations.
- Size 52cmx 33cm (49cm with Handle) x 26cm
- Hardwearing British canvas & vegetable-tanned leather
- Custom lining by renowned engraver Paul Lantuch
- Bespoke Westley Richards solid brassware
- 2 secure front bellows pockets and secure internal zip pocket
- Shoe pocket with side access
- Gunstock checkered luggage tag
- Adjustable full leather strap with shoulder support pad
- Trolley carry slip pocket
- Initialling available on side panel above the luggage tag
- Do not wash, do not tumble dry, wipe with a damp cloth
- For the leather apply a small amount of beeswax and polish every 4-6 months
As most leather goods are made to order, please allow some extra time for our artisans to fulfil your request. We aim to have all orders dispatched within a week but please enquire if your order is urgent.
Click here to learn more about Westley Richards leather goods.
Order before the 29th November to guarantee your leather goods arrive in time for Christmas. Any orders placed after this date please contact us for current lead time.
|Info & Care
|Size & Fit
Sign up to The Explora Club to receive 10% off your next purchase and complimentary delivery on orders over £250/$300.