A refined 48hr travel bag for those charming weekend breaks away. Whether heading to your favoured shooting lodge or simply a quiet place for some R & R, this smartly designed weekender has all the functionality you require, including secure compartments inside and out along with a collapsible shoe section. Handcrafted in England.
The name Bournbrook holds a very special place in the history of Westley Richards and its gunmaking. Following the global success of our Anson & Deeley Boxlock action, still referenced in shotguns today, Westley Richards moved to Bournbrook, Birmingham in 1894.
The company remained there until 2008 where a planned move to the city’s historic Gun Quarter, gave opportunity to house the gun and leather factories under a single roof, alongside a new flagship retail space.
The Bournbrook Collection is greatly inspired by both the checkering our master gunsmiths carefully handcraft onto our gun stocking, and key details seen in our traditional gun cases. An ode to the master engraver Paul Lantuch is on display with our exclusive lining design.
• Size 52cmx 33cm (49cm with Handle) x 26cm
• Hardwearing buffalo hide
• Custom lining by renowned engraver Paul Lantuch
• Solid brass hardware
• Gun Stock checkering feature on front bellows pockets
• 2 secure front bellows pockets
• 6 stud gun case keep detail
• Gunstock checkered luggage tag
• Leather and Brass feet
• Adjustable full leather strap with shoulder support pad
• Trolley carry slip pocket
• Document zip pocket
• Carry handles
• Cartridge pen slips
• 2 quick access internal pockets
• Secure internal zip pocket
• Side access shoe pocket
Initialling available on side panel above the luggage tag
Do not wash, do not tumble dry, wipe with a damp cloth
For the leather apply a small amount of beeswax and polish every 4-6 months.
|Info & Care
|Size & Fit