Hand crafted in our own leather workshops in Birmingham England, this useful tool roll is our modern reproduction of a classic piece of kit. Originally used by the Swiss Army and packed with all of their essential tools, our spin on the old classic has been made to fit all the accessories needed to care for your gun.
* This price includes gun cleaning rods and brushes shown in the image. Other accessories not included.
- Dimensions: Closed width 22cm height 11cm. Open width 22cm length 45cm
- Hand made in Birmingham England
- Waxed Cotton Fabric • Fits a multitude of different tools
- Adjustable leather straps
- English brass wear
- Enduring Swedish Tarnsjo Leather
- Gun Cleaning rods and brushes included
- Other accessories not included
As most leather goods are made to order, please allow some extra time for our artisans to fulfil your request. We aim to have all orders dispatched within two weeks but please enquire if your order is urgent.
Click here to learn more about Westley Richards leather goods.
|Info & Care
|Size & Fit
Sign up to The Explora Club to receive 10% off your next purchase and complimentary delivery on orders over £250/$300.