The Westley Richards Hand Carved Golden Labrador Walking Stick is that extra special shooting accessories to take with you on the field. Hand carved and painted in England by the grandson of our original walking stick maker, a true artisan with over 40 years of experience. A craft that has been passed down throughout the family, these walking sticks are truly the best around, with the grandson having commissioned a walking stick for Prince Charles. Taking up to a full week to hand finish, each stick is one of a kind and beautifully life like.
• Stick measures 126 cm (49.5")
• Carved and painted by hand in England
• All Sticks are one of a kind
• Sticks are made from English hazel
• Each stick takes up to a full week to produce
|Info & Care
|Size & Fit
Sign up to The Explora Club to receive 10% off your next purchase and complimentary delivery on orders over £250/$300.