The Down Cruiser Jacket combines Filson legacy materials with state-of-the-art insulation into a jacket that will weather any storm, no matter how wet and cold. Responsibly-sourced goose down, the lightest and warmest insulation found in nature, traps body heat like nothing else can. Oil finish Cover and Shelter Cloths keep the rain out so the down insulation can do its job. Merino wool lines the neck and handwarmer pockets, for warmth even when wet.
• Built with oil finish Cover and Shelter Cloths for outstanding water resistance
• Insulated with responsibly-sourced goose down
• Trimmed with merino wool on collar and handwarmer pockets
• Interior-security pocket, two snap-flap front-chest pockets, two snap-flap gusseted cargo pockets, plus slotted-utility pocket
• Two-way front zipper with snap-secure storm flat
|Info & Care
|Size & Fit
Sign up to The Explora Club to receive 10% off your next purchase and complimentary delivery on orders over £250/$300.