A soft briefcase created with the commuter in mind, travelling between their fine country home to meetings in town. Thoughtfully designed with secure compartments for laptops, devices and documents. Handcrafted in England.
The Bournbrook Collection is greatly inspired by both the checkering our master gunmakers carefully handcraft onto the gun stocking, and key details seen in our traditional gun cases. An ode to the master engraver Paul Lantuch is on display with our exclusive lining design.
As most leather goods are made to order, please allow extra time for our artisans to fulfil your request. If your order is urgent, please enquire about the lead time.
- Size 42cmx 30cm (46cm with Handle) x 16cm
- Hardwearing vegetable-tanned leather
- Solid brass hardware
- Gun Stock checkering feature on front bellows pockets
- 2 secure front bellows pockets
- 6 stud gun case keep detail
- Gunstock checkered luggage tag
- Leather feet
- Custom lining by renowned engraver Paul Lantuch
- Adjustable full leather strap with shoulder support pad
- Trolley carry slip pocket
- Document zip pocket
- Carry handles
- Internal padded laptop section
- Cartridge pen slips
- 2 quick access internal pockets
- Initialling available on side panel above the luggage tag
- Do not wash, do not tumble dry, wipe with a damp cloth
- For the leather apply a small amount of beeswax and polish every 4-6 months
Click here to learn more about Westley Richards leather goods.
|Info & Care
|Size & Fit
Our current lead time for leather goods is 4-8 weeks depending on the article ordered but please enquire if your order is urgent.
Find out more about our delivery options
|Explora Club Members
|Free on orders over £250/$300
|1-2 Working Days
|USA, Canada and Mexico (Excluding Extended Area Zones)
|$20 Flat Rate
|1-2 Working Days
|Rest of the World
|3-5 Working Days
Orders received by midday will be shipped same day - Monday-Friday (subject to availability).
Sign up to The Explora Club to receive 10% off your next purchase and complimentary delivery on orders over £250/$300.