Falke TK4 Trekking Expedition Socks are suitable for demanding expeditions which tend to have their own rules! Massive changes in temperature challenge you and your equipment. Compromising on quality is not an option.
The FalkeTK4 Expedition socks are the ideal choice for such conditions. The sophisticated mix of materials ensures that your feet keep dry what ever the conditions. The inside is soft to provide maximum comfort, while these socks have been designed to be robust and easy care. Anatomically shaped left and right toe progression (marked with R and L).
These trekking socks for men allow for pain-free walking whatever crosses your way. The Falke Trekking Socks are held in such high regard that few people will use anything else after discovering Falke.
• Material Description: 40% Acrylic, 33% Virgin Wool, 20% Polypropylene, 6% Nylon, 1% Elastane
• High volume full terry trekking socks for Alpine tours.
• The highest level of protection and heat insulation.
• Merino wool for best heat insulation and moisture management.
• Perfectly suitable for mountaineering boots
|Info & Care
|Size & Fit